Improvising is one of the most fun and liberating things to do on your instrument.
But sometimes you may feel that you can’t express yourself on the piano in the way you want to…
I created this course to help you understand the technique and concepts that anyone can use to improvise in a fun and upbeat style. This course is perfect for the intermediate player who is ready to expand their horizons.
Here is what’s included in this in-depth course:
- Discover the basic groove used to start the improvisation
- Learn an alternate left hand pattern to keep the rhythm going
- Understand which chords and scale to use for improvising (the pentatonic scale)
- Watch as I show you ways to harmonize the melody with 3 note chords
- Learn 12 of my favorite riffs to get you going
This lesson teaches you how to weave together your ideas so that improvisation becomes easy to understand. Anyone can learn to express themselves musically and enjoy improvising!
This course is designed for Intermediate players.