Welcome to the Jingle Bells Collaboration!
In this month’s collaboration, you’re going to play Jingle Bells with Jonny & the other members in the community.
To participate, simply follow these 4 easy steps:
1. Find Your Part:
- If your last name starts with a letter between A and F, you will play Part 1.
- If your last name starts with a letter between G and L, you will Play Part 2.
- If your last name starts with a letter between M and R, you will play Part 3
- If your last name starts with a letter between S and Z, you will play Part 4
2. Learn Your Part: Download the attached Jingle Bells Sheet Music for your part and and practice with the attached Part MP3. If you struggle to read sheet music, you can also learn your part from this lesson video:
3. Record Yourself: Once you’ve learned your part, set your smartphone or tablet next to your keyboard and record yourself playing with your Part MP3. Make sure you are recording in landscape mode (not vertical), the lighting looks good, and make sure you that your keyboard audio is loud enough for your camera microphone to pickup. Also, I recommend recording your face and your hands so viewers get the full experience 😊
4. Upload Your Video: upload your video to this link by December 31 at 11:59pm PST. All participant’s videos will be edited into a final performance video and published next month in the PWJ membership.
Lastly, feel free to dress up and have fun with this! This is your chance to shine!
That’s it! Now let’s hear you play some Jingle Bells!