Say Goodbye To Learning Piano Alone
- Join a passionate community of over 1,000 members
- Hang out with Jonny & other members in our Monthly Q&A
- Complete our Weekly #PWJChallenges and get recognized
- Participate in Live Workshops on selected topics
- Get direct feedback to your top questions from Jonny, our Community Support Team and your fellow students in the Facebook Group and Community Forum.
If you want encouragement, accountability, and motivation from the best online piano community, look no further!
Join the PWJ Membership
Subscribe to a membership plan for full access to all lessons, courses and learning resources!
- Unlimited Lesson & Course Access
- Guided Learning Tracks
- Progress Tracking
- Downloadable Resources
- Community Forums
Start your online piano learning experience today. Completely free for 14 days!
Learn how to play jazz piano like Herbie Hancock. Learn the Signature Herbie groove used on tunes like Watermelon Man, Cantaloupe Island, & Chameleon.
Learn how to play stride piano in the style of Fats Waller. Building from a lead sheet, you'll learn the stride left hand and right hand embellishments.
Learn how to play jazz piano if you are a complete beginner. In this lesson, you'll learn 4 essential jazz chords, 1 scale, and 3 improvisation exercises.
More Free Lessons