This in-depth course teaches you how to unlock your musical creativity and improvise in the style of modern film composers like John Williams, Danny Elfman, and Hans Zimmer.
- You’ll learn two film grooves and a chord progression used in hundreds of films.
- Learn how to create beautiful, inspiring, and soaring melodies through step-wise and arpeggiated patterns.
- Discover the secret behind “money notes” and how to use them in your playing.
- Learn the 2 scales to start mastering improvisation, and overcome your fear of playing “wrong notes.”
- Explore how to use suspenseful Ostinato patterns
- Master the 10 film music riffs aka the “Bag of Tricks” that are used in famous film scores. Including flashy runs and the epic “battle cry.”
Anyone can learn to improvise with the right tools and techniques. You’ll finally de-mystify how improvisation works as Jonny guides you step-by-step through each concept. You know you have music inside you, but you need help releasing it. This course will open up your potential!
This two-volume course contains three hours of instruction (worth $180 in typical piano lessons)
This course is designed for Intermediate to Advanced players.