The biggest challenge for any new pianist is playing different rhythms with both hands at the same time. Many students think that they need a “special” talent or ability to play piano.
The truth is that anyone can do it! With the right teacher patiently guiding you and showing you how it’s done, you can learn to play confidently with both hands.
Here is what’s included for this in-depth lesson:
- Master dozens of rhythms, starting with the basics and progressively building.
- Learn new rhythms while playing a fun and popular chord progression that applies to hundreds of pop songs.
- Follow along with Jonny’s fun approach as he counts, taps, and demonstrates each hand slowly.
- Discover the formula and technique to reading and playing any rhythm with half notes, quarter notes, eighth notes, and triplets.
- Explore syncopation and how ties work.
This lesson holds the key for any beginner or early intermediate pianist who wants to build their confidence putting their hands together. One. Step. At. A. Time!
This course contains over 2 hrs of instruction.
This course is designed for Beginner to Early Intermediate players.