In this Intermediate to Advanced Level Course, you will learn to play jazzy intros and endings a variety of ways so that you can start and finish a song beautifully.
Ever wanted to learn how to play those flowing arpeggios up the keyboard? This lesson teaches you how.
- Discover the essential “prep chord”
- Learn upper structures to create genuine Jazz sound
- Explore 6 different runs that sweep up the keys
- Master different songs to apply each intro and ending to
- Understand how to use resting places
- Learn Jonny’s pro technique tips and how to master different keys
This course is essential for pianists who want to accompany other singers or instrumentalists confidently, where the pianist often takes the lead to start or finish a song.
This course is designed for Intermediate to Advanced players.