In this Intermediate to Advanced Level Course, you will learn how to master blues accompaniments so you can jam by yourself and with other musicians! These Blues Bass Lines cover a variety of styles!
- Master 7th chords and 12 bar blues form, along with 6 Shuffle Patterns
- Learn the Turnaround
- Explore 4 Walking Bass Patterns with swung notes.
- Master Jazzy Right Hand Chords used in songs such as Route 66.
- Discover the “Chunky Bass” line
- Learn how to use Boogie Octaves and the Stride jumps to create energy.
- Practice with a full blues band using the play-along-track.
This course also comes with a jam track so you can practice along with a full blues band. Learning piano doesn’t get any more fun than this!
This course is designed for Intermediate to Advanced players.