What if I told you that there was a set of 3 notes that you could play that would harmonize ANY chord in the key you’re playing in?
This courses teaches you the notes I call the “one chord wonder.” They not only harmonize any chord in the key, but they also add beautiful color and dimension to your playing!
Here is what’s included for this in-depth course:
- Discover the notes of the “one chord wonder”
- Learn how to use this in major and minor pop chord progressions
- Understand the closed and open position
- Apply the chords to “Amazing Grace”, “Over the rainbow”, and any other song
- Learn the “walk down” and “walk up” with primary and secondary chords
- Explore two grooves, varying rhythms, and arpeggiated patterns
- Understand how to use 10ths for a fuller sound
This course is an excellent way for a beginner pianist to quickly make beautiful sounds on the piano, and also for intermediate players to add a new chord voicing to their vocabulary.
This course is designed for Beginner to Intermediate players.