This in-depth course teaches you every note of Jonny’s jazzy arrangement of “Ode to Joy.”
- You’ll learn the song section by section with Jonny demonstrating the hands separately and together.
- Watch how to Jonny developed this great arrangement.
- Discover the tricks behind fast playing technique and the importance of good fingering.
- Get Jonny’s advice on two-hand coordination, and see how he slowly and patiently guides you.
- Explore how to use dynamics and articulation to take your musicality to the next level.
This video lesson features a new “piano-roll” style of teaching, combined with the overhead hands video angle to make Jonny’s teaching extremely clear and easy to follow. Anyone will be able to learn this fun piece of music with this watch-and-learn style of teaching!
This two-volume course contains approximately 1.5 hrs of instruction (worth $100 in typical piano lessons)
This course is designed for Intermediate to Advanced players.